Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Too early for Valentine's Day?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This year I want to come up with a very special present for Valentine's day, I need some help or suggestions, what are you gonna give your loved ones?

    Cristina

  2. #2
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Red face

    Well babydoll [img]smile.gif[/img] )))))))))) I don't have a very romantic man.... Well he's romantic, but not for valentines day he's not. But if i liked it as much as i do. I would serv him champagene and strawberries in bed for breakfast. I would serve them with a very sexy Victora secret lingeris.
    Then i would surprise him with the best S"e"x he iver had..... I'll give him this wonderful card... And in the card theres a invitation to se one of he's favorite black metal conserts that was on for that night........ I would fress up as a black gothic queen and bang my head and enjoy myself and have a blast.................

  3. #3
    Inactive Member erict226's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2005
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Wow!!! Do you have a sister in California? I like the way this girl thinks!!! Creativity and good taste!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Rock on St. Valentine!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] ET

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by furicchia blu:
    This year I want to come up with a very special present for Valentine's day, I need some help or suggestions, what are you gonna give your loved ones?

    Cristina
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Cristina,
    Howzabout one of the Chainsaw Chick's Valentine Bears!!!
    valentinebear250 SM

    Who wouldn't love getting that little CCritter?
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am soooo broke this valentines! I plan to buy my luv a nice gothic velvet jacket and a leather belt. As for our valentine's plans, on suday we will go skiing!! This will be a first for both of us i don't even know what to wear!!

    Any suggestions on how i can make this skii trip memorable??

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alma, I am sure that with you along it will be a very memorable trip. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I always carry a camera with me, I'm always giving away special photos in a nice (cheap) frame. Memories are a great gift to give and receive.
    Be careful skiing, I don't want to see ya in a cast [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Have fun and a happy Valentines day to ya

    roGER

  7. #7
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You be careful Alma but have a great time skiing
    all I can tell you is dont ski over your ability
    I am not sure where your skiing but watch out
    for those double black diamond signs(for skiers
    with lots of experience) stick the greens and
    possibly easy blue runs. I lived in Banff for
    a few years skied lots in Lake Louise and Jasper
    have a wonderful time and Ellas right you don't
    want to be rockin with a cast on.

    Question for Ella are you in the digital craze
    for photography or do you still like the 35mm
    and film Im having a hard time leaving tradition
    I like my film yet but do have a digital.

    Anyway peoples have a great evening work comes
    early for me lousy weekend shift.

    Peace out C.W.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm Hooked on Digital Photography. I use my camera daily, Its amazing to be able to stand in a thunderstorm, not worry about wasted shots and shoot off 50-60 pictures just to be able to catch 1 or 2 awesome photos. Or to have family over and take photos and be able to enjoy the photos before they leave.
    Then the advantage of all the photo tools that are available to crop, fix, distort. It's pretty cool.
    One rule I have learned though is always to have my charger, extra batteries, and an extra memory card.

    roGeR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic